HealthRIght's mission is to enact health care reform that ensures high-quality, accessible, sustainable and affordable health care and healthier lives for all Rhode Islanders. Who we are.
HealthRIght's overarching reform plan features the role of HealthSource RI among other elements of a transformed health care system. Sponsored by Sen. Gayle Goldin of Providence, and Rep. Frank Ferri of Warwick, R.I. S2533 and H7819 seeks to improve the affordability, quality and sustainability of health care for all Rhode Islanders. Our bill is just one possibility to drive value in Rhode Island's health care system - what do you like about it? What would need to change? Would you like to be apart of our discussion to create solutions to best fit Rhode Island?
Latest Blog Posts and News
- June 19: Setting the Record Straight: Why We Need to Keep HealthSource RI Local
- June 19: Lou Giancola: How Can We Curb Healthcare Spending?
- May 16: HealthRIght Gubernatorial Candidate Watch: Democratic Candidates
- May 5: PBN Op-Ed (Philip Papoojian): Why This One Small Business Chose HealthSource RI
- April 28: PBN Op-Ed (Betsy Loucks): ACA Part I Wasn't Easy, but Part II May be Harder
- April 17: ProJo: 2 Bills Focus on Streamlining Health-care Agencies in Rhode Island
- April 10: Press Release: A Critical Opportunity To Address Health Care Costs in Rhode Island
- March 17: PBN Op-Ed (Ted Almon): It's Not If, Rather How to Make Health Care Reform Work
- March 7: Press Release: HealthRIght Promotes Health Care Authority Bill to Win 2017 State Innovation Waiver for Rhode Island
- February 15: PBN Op-Ed (Paul Block): Statewide Health Self-Insurance May Be Best for RI
- January 6: Convergence RI: Interview with HealthRIght director Betsy Loucks