HealthRIght's mission is to enact health care reform that ensures high-quality, accessible, sustainable and affordable health care and healthier lives for all Rhode Islanders. Who we are.
We are facing a crucial turning point in our organizational capacity. We need to raise $10,000 in order to keep our staffing at its current level and remain solvent until we hear back from a larger funding source in March of 2014.
We generally do not ask for contributions, but our work will only continue with your help. Please consider our accomplishments since our founding in 2007.
Latest Blog Posts and News
- February 15: PBN Op-Ed (Paul Block): Statewide Health Self-Insurance May Be Best for RI
- February 3: HealthRIght Monthly Meeting Agenda - 02/07/14
- January 12: What Can We Learn From European Health Care Models?
- January 10: Lou Giancola: The Community's Role in Population Health
- January 6: Convergence RI: Interview with HealthRIght director Betsy Loucks
- November 25: Ted Almon: Convergence RI Op-ed State Health Innovation Plan comments