HealthRIght's mission is to enact health care reform that ensures high-quality, accessible, sustainable and affordable health care and healthier lives for all Rhode Islanders. Who we are.
HealthRIght has submitted an overarching reform plan that features the role of HealthSource RI among the other essential elements of a transformed health care system. This bill, R.I. S2533 and H7819, sponsored by Sen. Gayle Goldin of Providence, and Rep. Frank Ferri of Warwick, is now active and seeks to improve the affordability, quality and sustainability of health care for all Rhode Islanders.
Latest Blog Posts and News
- April 17: ProJo: 2 Bills Focus on Streamlining Health-care Agencies in Rhode Island
- April 10: Press Release: A Critical Opportunity To Address Health Care Costs in Rhode Island
- April 9: Employment Opportunity: HealthRIght Policy & Research Assistant
- April 7: PBN: Five Questions with: Linda McDonald
- March 17: PBN Op-Ed (Ted Almon): It's Not If, Rather How to Make Health Care Reform Work
- March 7: Press Release: HealthRIght Promotes Health Care Authority Bill to Win 2017 State Innovation Waiver for Rhode Island
- February 15: PBN Op-Ed (Paul Block): Statewide Health Self-Insurance May Be Best for RI
- January 6: Convergence RI: Interview with HealthRIght director Betsy Loucks